Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Menu by Mom

I've had a lot of people asking me lately about my menu planning.  As a result I've decided to start blogging some of my dinner tricks, recipes, and short cuts that make dinner a little easier at our house.

We have five kids in our house with five different opinions on what tastes good.  I'll include in the blog some of their favorites, and some of my favorites which may be their not so favorites.  I give no guarantee your family will like what I cook, but I will let you know how it goes over with our critics.

I'll also be including some ideas for once a month cooking, the purchasing and cooking guide we try to use at our home, and some tips for those who want to do something in between.  My hope is to make home cooking a little easier and a little more realistic for those who don't have as much time in the kitchen as they like.

Finally, I just hope you have fun!  Enjoy your kitchen, enjoy your food, and enjoy eating it with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment